The Google Chrome browser offers form-autocompletion, but it is not optimized for Magento forms. This extension allows you to autocomplete Magento forms specifically - helping you test things like the Magento checkout quickly (or enhancing your personal shopping experience).
Steps to get it working
- Download the ZIP-file and unzip it somewhere in your personal folder
- Open up your Chrome browser
- Navigate to your Preferences and then Extensions
- Make sure Developer Mode is selected
- Click on Load unpacked extension
- Select the folder magento-autoform which was contained in the ZIP-file
- The extension should now be installed
- Click on Options to configure your Magento values
How it works
- Support alternative checkout-extensions
- Auto-select country and state
- Fallback for country-selection if country not available
Do you think Magento Autoforms could be enhanced with a certain feature? Make sure to let us know.
You are the reason we build extensions and your valuable input makes our extensions better.
Please let us know by using our contact form.