GoogleTranslate offers frontend translation. Useful, yes. But often slow, and it is not always perfect. Our powerful Joomla! extension offers backend translations for all your products and categories. This allows you to correct translations before publishing. And it makes your site fly!
GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS NOT FREE: As of 24th August 2011, the Google Translation API v2 is only available as a paid service. While Googles pricing is ok, we understand objections against it. Please note that we do not offer the Google Translation itself, neither can we determine the terms under which it is offered.
- Editor button to translate text
- Support for Joomla! core multilinguality (Joomla! 2.5 or later)
- Support for JoomFish multilingual extension
- Modify your translated text to your needs
- Language (locale) is automatically detected
- No performance loss on your frontend
Quick steps to get it working
- Apply for a key at the Google Translate site
- Purchase GoogleTranslate for Joomla!here
- Install the component in Joomla!
- Install the plugin in Joomla!
- Enable the plugin using the Plugin Manager
- Enter the API-key within the component parameters
- Start translating
About Yireo support subscriptions
This extension is open source: You can use in every way you want, and we do not limit its usage in any way.
However, we charge you for a support subscription, which is limited to a certain period: During this period, you get support from us, and get full access to the download-folders of this extension.
When the support subscription expires, nothing stops working. You can use our extension on your site as long as you want. But support will no longer be given, and access to the download-folders is no longer available.
Get control over your translations No need for hiring expensive translators Faster than frontend translations