GoogleTranslate for Joomla!
- More control over your translations
- Less expensive than hiring translators
- Much faster than frontend translations
GoogleTranslate offers frontend translation. Useful, yes. But often slow, and it is not always perfect. Our powerful Joomla! extension offers backend translations for all your products and categories. This allows you to correct translations before publishing. And it makes your site fly!
GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS NOT FREE: As of 24th August 2011, the Google Translation API v2 is only available as a paid service. While Googles pricing is ok, we understand objections against it. Please note that we do not offer the Google Translation itself, neither can we determine the terms under which it is offered.
- Editor button to translate text
- Support for Joomla! core multilinguality (Joomla! 2.5 or later)
- Support for JoomFish multilingual extension
- Modify your translated text to your needs
- Language (locale) is automatically detected
- No performance loss on your frontend
Quick steps to get it working
- Apply for a key at the Google Translate site
- Purchase GoogleTranslate for Joomla! here
- Install the component in Joomla!
- Install the plugin in Joomla!
- Enable the plugin using the Plugin Manager
- Enter the API-key within the component parameters
- Start translating
Get a Yireo Support Subscription
With a subscription, you get our professional support and full access to all downloads of this extension. In addition, all extension updates are shared with you. Great value for a low price!
All code of this extension is open source: You can use it in any way you want. It does not stop working after a specific time and you can install it on as many sites as you want.
Do you think GoogleTranslate could be enhanced with a certain feature? Make sure to let us know.
You are the reason we build extensions and your valuable input makes our extensions better.
Please let us know by using our contact form.