This plugin allows you to switch the domain-name as soon as a specific language is selected. Each domain is bound to a language, by configuring the plugin parameters. Once enabled, the plugin detects the current domainname, checks the current language, and redirects to a new domain if needed.
- Configure one domain per language
- Plugin redirects to applicable domain when language is switched
- Plugin modifies HTML-code to alter all links on the fly
Quick steps to get it working
- Install this plugin using the Joomla! Extension Manager
- Disable the core-plugin Language Filter in the Joomla! Plugin Manager
- Enable the plugin using the Joomla! Plugin Manager
- Configure the domain-bindings within the plugin parameters
A valid entry for domain-bindings could be:
en-GB=example.co.uk fr-FR=example.fr de-DE=example.de nl-NL=example.nl
Language Domains is an open source project, that you can help along with. If you have any improvements, send it to us: Use our public GitHub repository to send us a pull request, or send us a Gist of your code.
About Yireo support subscriptions
This extension is open source: You can use in every way you want, and we do not limit its usage in any way.
However, we charge you for a support subscription, which is limited to a certain period: During this period, you get support from us, and get full access to the download-folders of this extension.
When the support subscription expires, nothing stops working. You can use our extension on your site as long as you want. But support will no longer be given, and access to the download-folders is no longer available.
Fancybox is a popular Lightbox-effect based on jQuery. This plugin allows you to easily implement the Fancybox-effect on the HTML-content that you want.