- Integrate Piwik in your Joomla! site, while not using any client-side code.
- Compliant with EU cookie-regulations.
How to get started
- Install this plugin using the Extension Manager
- Within the Plugin Manager, enable and configure this plugin
- Configure the (numeric) website ID: This is found under the Websites-tab in Piwik itself.
- Coinfigure the API-token. This is found under the API-page in Piwik.
FAQ: What is the difference between the normal Piwik widget and this plugin?
Get a Yireo Support Subscription
This extension is open source: You can use in every way you want, and we do not limit its usage in any way. It does not stop working after some specific time, and you can install it on as many sites as you want.
However, we charge you for a support subscription, which is limited to a certain period: During this period, you get support from us, and get full access to the download-folders of this extension.
When the support subscription expires, nothing stops working on your site. But support will no longer be given, and access to our download-folders is no longer available. This gives you great value for a low price.
Do you think Piwik could be enhanced with a certain feature? Make sure to let us know.
You are the reason we build extensions, and your valuable input makes our extensions better.
Please let us know by using our contact form.