- Integrate Piwik in your Joomla! site, while not using any client-side code.
- Compliant with EU cookie-regulations.
How to get started
- Install this plugin using the Extension Manager
- Within the Plugin Manager, enable and configure this plugin
- Configure the (numeric) website ID: This is found under the Websites-tab in Piwik itself.
- Coinfigure the API-token. This is found under the API-page in Piwik.
FAQ: What is the difference between the normal Piwik widget and this plugin?
Get a Yireo Support Subscription
With a subscription, you get our professional support and full access to all downloads of this extension. In addition, all extension updates are shared with you. Great value for a low price!
All code of this extension is open source: You can use it in any way you want. It does not stop working after a specific time and you can install it on as many sites as you want.
Do you think Piwik could be enhanced with a certain feature? Make sure to let us know.
You are the reason we build extensions and your valuable input makes our extensions better.
Please let us know by using our contact form.