This Magento extension adds extra system information within the Magento Admin Panel under System > Tools > System Information. Simple things like phpinfo() and the amount of PHP-memory are easily available.
- Download the MagentoConnecto package from our site
- Login to the MagentoConnect Manager of your own Magento
- Upload and install the package
- Navigate to System > Tools > System Information
The System Information module is not complicated, so the following steps should solve most if not all problems:
- Make sure to use the latest Magento version (at least 1.3)
- After installation, refresh the configuration-cache through Cache Management
- Logout and log back in to make Magento reread the permissions
- Make sure your role has all the privileges to configure the System Information module
Do you think SystemInfo could be enhanced with a certain feature? Make sure to let us know.
You are the reason we build extensions and your valuable input makes our extensions better.
Please let us know by using our contact form.