This Magento extension adds extra system information within the Magento Admin Panel under System > Tools > System Information. Simple things like phpinfo() and the amount of PHP-memory are easily available.
This module is also listed on the Magento Connect site.
Do you like our software? Why not donate 5 Euro?
Steps to get it working
- Login to the MagentoConnect Manager of your own website
- Install the extension using the MagentoConnect extension key
- Navigate to System > Tools > System Information
The System Information module is not complicated, so the following steps should solve most if not all problems:
- Make sure to use the latest Magento version (at least 1.3)
- After installation, refresh the configuration-cache through Cache Management
- Logout and log back in to make Magento reread the permissions
- Make sure your role has all the privileges to configure the System Information module
Safely delete orders and all associated data from your Magento database. Excellent for cleaning up testing sites.
Easy to install, easy to use THE missing feature in Magento
The New Relic service offers professional monitoring of your site and server performance. When analyzing Magento performance, this could prove vital.