MageBridge Installation Service
Yireo offers an installation service for MageBridge for the amount of 100 Euro. This amount includes the installation of MageBridge in both Joomla! as Magento and the basic configuration of the bridge. We install, you build - this might save you a lot of time and frustation.
Note that a MageBridge license needs to be purchased separately.
For the Yireo Team to go ahead with the installation of MageBridge the following is needed:
- A valid MageBridge license (as purchased on our site)
- An environment that meets up with the minimum requirements of Magento and MageBridge
- Joomla! already installed and configured
- Magento already installed and configured
- List of domains to be used and a brief explanation of how the setup is going to be
- Full access details to the Joomla! Administrator backend (Super Administrator access)
- Full access details to the Magento Admin Panel (role with access to all resources)
- FTP access to both website directories
- SSH access to both website directories (if available)
What you get
- Installation of MageBridge in Joomla!
- Installation of MageBridge in Magento
- Configuration of Joomla! settings
- Configuration of Magento settings
- Configuration of MageBridge API in both Joomla! as Magento
- Optimized htaccess-file for Joomla! and Magento
- Installation of Joomla! template-patch (if purchased separately)
- System check
Your MageBridge setup done by experts
How to order?
- Use the button below to order the installation service
- Send a mail to email@example.com with all installation details (see the requirements above)
- We'll let you know when we can schedule this installation (mostly within 1 week). As starter, we login to the environment. If we find any problems, we will notify you right away. If no problems are found, we will proceed with the installation.
With the installation service we hope to help you save time. Our experts are familiar with the workings of MageBridge and also have solid knowledge of hosting environments. None the less, there are problems that can occur during the installation of MageBridge, which can not be solved by Yireo:
- Bugs in software (PHP, Apache, Joomla!, Magento)
- Problems with file permissions (if tools like SuPHP or mod_ruid are not in use)
- Apache mod_rewrite not installed / Joomla! SEF not functioning correctly
When such problems arise we will report you this problem, but such an issue will need to be resolved by yourself. If you can provide us SSH-access with root-privileges, we can see if we can optimize your environment as part of the MageBridge installation. Be aware that there might be additional charges involved here. We will notify you if this will be the case.