- Easy to install and setup
- Works right out of the box
- Vital when using New Relic
This Joomla extension adds extra debugging information to the webbased New Relic performance analysis tool. It is most vital when you want to use New Relic together with Joomla.
New Relic offers monitoring of your webapplications, by installing a daemon on the webserver and hooking into the PHP-core. This allows monitoring of specific PHP-functions. This Yireo extensions extends this behaviour so that also certain Joomla! system-calls are monitored.
The plugin has the following additional features:
- The New Relic license-key (enabling you to monitor the Joomla! site under a specific New Relic account) can be set in the plugin-options. Multiple Joomla! sites under the same webserver can be monitored through separate accounts.
- The New Relic appname (application name) can be set through the plugin-options, allowing you to determine the application name (as it is displayed in the New Relic application-listing) at run time.
- Browser times are measured and displayed in New Relic.
- The plugin supports various parameters like the user-name, the used Joomla! component, and some other variables. Note that you will need a commercial New Relic account for these data to become useful.
This is not an official New Relic product, and is not endorsed by New Relic.
Other extensions for Joomla and New Relic
Find this plugin useful? You might also be interested in the following extensions: