This Privacy Statement is intended to describe Yireo's privacy practices and provide information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by Yireo is used and disclosed.
Please note that our co-branded web sites (web sites where Yireo has presented content together with one or more of our business partners) may be governed by additional or different privacy provisions.
Our Commitment to PrivacyAt Yireo, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we have provided this Statement explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed. To make this Statement easy to find, we have made it available on our homepage and at every location where personally-identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Yireo, including personal information. "Personal information" is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
Yireo collects personal information when:
- you create a user account to become a user of yireo.com;
- you make online purchases;
- you register products online;
- you request support for a Yireo products or services;
- you register for webcasts;
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
Yireo also collects personal information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, trade shows and expositions.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company's name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits Yireo to make physical or online contact with you;
- any information that Yireo collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
- your Yireo username,
- your Yireo password,
- your credit card account information.
Using Your Personal InformationYireo uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
- register your products;
- answer your questions;
- register you in programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you assent, Yireo will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Yireo may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for email housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement).
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Your Choices About Receiving email
Yireo makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from Yireo and/or its partners.
Yireo may send you email about your account, about the products you have purchased, to remind you about a webcast for which you have registered or a service you have purchased, or in response to your questions. Yireo may also send you email with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you, unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition, with your assent, our business partners may send you such information.
You may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from Yireo or our business partners when you create a yireo.com account, when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you email. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional emails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
Yireo will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional email sent from Yireo will contain a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional email. You may unsubscribe to an email communication by contacting Yireo at either of the addresses provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed from that specific communication:
- Web: Contact form
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our web site automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Public Forums ReminderThis site often makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, Yireo reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum's integrity, such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
Our Commitment to Children's Online Privacy
Out of special concern for children's privacy, Yireo does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 13. Yireo does not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to become registered members of our sites, or buy products and services on our sites. Yireo does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13.
In the event that Yireo ever decides to expand its intended site audience to include children under the age of 13, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the requirements of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice addressed to children under 13. In addition, Yireo will provide an appropriate mechanism to obtain parental approval, allow parents to subsequently make changes to or request removal of their children's personal information, and provide access to any other information as required by law.
About Links to Other SitesThis site contains links to other sites. Yireo does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from yireo.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
How to Access, Modify or Update Your InformationYireo gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. You may log in and make changes to your login information (change your password), your contact information, your general preferences and your personalization settings. If necessary, you may also contact us and describe the changes you want made to the information you have previously provided.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about any of these practices or Yireos use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us through the Contact Form on this site or by emailing us at email@example.com. Yireo will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.