Deleting a Magento product by accident happens all the time. The problem is that you cannot undo this, causing a lot of frustration! This trashcan for Magento solves this problem easily: Products, CMS-pages and static blocks can be restored from the trashcan or deleted permanently. Your end-users will love you for this. A vital tool for any Magento site!
Used on over 200 sites and counting
For who is this extension?
- Magento Developers
- Magento Administrators
- Shop owners
- Trash for Magento products, CMS-pages and static blocks
- Restore easily from the trash-manager (System > Trashed Items)
- Hooks cleanly in the delete-API of Magento; no core hacks
- Proven technology
- ACL-permissions to modify all items in trashcan, or just your own
- Free future updates; free bug fixing
- 14-day Money-back guarantee
Quick steps to get it working
- Purchase Yireo TrashCan here
- Download the TrashCan ZIP-archive from the Yireo website
- Extract the files of the ZIP-archive to your Magento root
- Clean your Magento cache
- Logout and login again to your Magento Admin Panel
- Done - it's very easy!
For the complete instructions and configuration see the online installation guide.
More control over your translations Less expensive than hiring translators Much faster than frontend translations
Safely delete orders and all associated data from your Magento database. Excellent for cleaning up testing sites.
Add a listing of manufacturers, colors, brands, sizes to any block-position in your Magento theme or content. Any attribute can be used. And it's very easy to use!