TrashCan for Magento
- Easy to install; Easy to use;
- THE missing feature in Magento
Deleting a Magento product by accident happens all the time. The problem is that you cannot undo this, causing a lot of frustration! This trashcan for Magento solves this problem easily: Products, CMS-pages and static blocks can be restored from the trashcan or deleted permanently. Your end-users will love you for this. A vital tool for any Magento site!
Used on over 200 sites and counting
For who is this extension?
- Magento Developers
- Magento Administrators
- Shop owners
- Trash for Magento products, CMS-pages and static blocks
- Restore easily from the trash-manager (System > Trashed Items)
- Hooks cleanly in the delete-API of Magento; no core hacks
- Proven technology
- ACL-permissions to modify all items in trashcan, or just your own
- Free future updates; free bug fixing
- 14-day Money-back guarantee
Quick steps to get it working
- Purchase Yireo TrashCan here
- Download the TrashCan ZIP-archive from the Yireo website
- Extract the files of the ZIP-archive to your Magento root
- Clean your Magento cache
- Logout and login again to your Magento Admin Panel
- Done - it's very easy!
For the complete instructions and configuration see the online installation guide.
Get a Yireo Support Subscription
This extension is open source: You can use in every way you want, and we do not limit its usage in any way. It does not stop working after some specific time, and you can install it on as many sites as you want.
However, we charge you for a support subscription, which is limited to a certain period: During this period, you get support from us, and get full access to the download-folders of this extension.
When the support subscription expires, nothing stops working on your site. But support will no longer be given, and access to our download-folders is no longer available. This gives you great value for a low price.
Do you think TrashCan could be enhanced with a certain feature? Make sure to let us know.
You are the reason we build extensions, and your valuable input makes our extensions better.
Please let us know by using our contact form.