This Magento extension adds the functionality of Woopra to the Magento e-commerce application. Woopra allows you to track the activities of users in real-time - this plugin connects Woopra to the current Magento customer (his/her name and email-address).
This module is also listed on the Magento Connect site.
Quick steps to get it working
- Login to the MagentoConnect Manager of your own website
- Install the extension using the MagentoConnect extension key.
- Navigate to System > Navigation > Sales > Woopra
- Enter your Website ID as received from Woopra
NOTE: Currently this module is in "beta". You'll need to change the setting "Preferred state" to "Beta" within the MagentoConnect Manager of your site.
The Woopra module is not that complicated, so the following steps should solve most if not all problems:
- Make sure to use the latest Magento version (at least 1.3)
- After installation, refresh the configuration-cache through Cache Management
- Logout and log back in to make Magento reread the permissions
- Make sure your role has all the privileges to configure the Woopra module
New in 1.0.4
- Move from beta to stable
- FIX: Prevent "Strict mode" warning caused by Block::getData() method
- NEW: Page title is displayed in page-statistics
- NEW: Company and city are displayed in user-statistics
Do you think Woopra could be enhanced with a certain feature? Make sure to let us know.
You are the reason we build extensions, and your valuable input makes our extensions better.
Please let us know by using our contact form.